For those who wonder what races/distances I’ve done (lots!) or how fast I am (pretty slow!), here’s a recap of recent events:
- 7/10/11: Utica Boilermaker 15K, Utica NY, 1hr 33min 33sec (10:03 pace) PR
- 3/14/11 St. Patrick’s Day 8K, Washington, DC, 47min, 40sec (9:35 pace) PR
- 11/25/10: YMCA Turkey Chase, Bethesda MD, 1hr 03min 47sec (10:17 pace) OUCH! Should have trained for this one!
- 7/12/09: Utica Boilermaker 5K, Utica NY, 27min 09sec (8:47 pace) PR
- 3/21/09: Sun Trust National Half Marathon, Washington DC, 2hr 10min 48sec (9:59 pace) My first Half, the longest I’ve ever run!!
- 11/27/08: YMCA Turkey Chase, Bethesda MD, 58min 25 sec (9:25 pace) PR
- 05/04/08: Blue Cross Broad Street 10 miler, Philadelphia PA, 1hr 41min 23sec (10:52 pace) Not horrible for my first time ever running that far.
I’ve also done a sprint triathlon and a Run Amuk (an obstacle filled 5K aptly named for the muck and mud you wade through!). I’m planning on doing the Run for Your Lives! on October 22 in Baltimore. RFYL is an obstacle-laden 5K (could be 10K depending on your route) during which zombies chase you and trying to steal your “life”. Should be interesting!